Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shannon & Jerod::Engaged!

Shannon and Jerod found me through a mutual friend and when we met to discuss the type of engagement pictures they wanted, I was very excited.  They told me the story of how they met: Jerod noticed Shannon reading in a Barnes & Noble and took a chance by asking for her phone number.  Shannon wasn't sure at first, but decided to give her number to him and here we are!  Their first date was walking around downtown Denver, so I knew instantly that their engagement session was going to be very special & unique.

I love photographing a couple's story.  A bookstore meeting is no exception!


I love taking pictures in Downtown Denver. There are so many colors, textures, depth and the backdrop is limitless.
 It is all in the details.  Jerod is from Minnesota.  Shannon is from Iowa.

And They met in Colorado. 
 LOVE!

Shannon & Jerod, I hope the best for your future together.  The love and friendship that you show towards each other is special and something to treasure together.

~Rachel



1 comment: