Thursday, June 23, 2011

Here we go!


In my continuing effort to improve my photography, build new relationships with other photographers and just get out into the art scene a little more - I have decided to try my hand at the whole blog adventure!

I am currently approaching the middle of my 52 week project in which I take a picture a week for a whole year.  Last year I tried the 365 project where - you guessed it - I took a picture a day for a whole year, and boy was that challenging!  I admire the 52 week mainly because it keeps me snapping pictures without the pressure of producing an image once a day.  And with a busy lifestyle, it can be a bit too much to fit in if I want to create quality images.  Besides, quality is more important that quantity!

So as I continue on with my project, I will continue to expand my photography knowledge and put it to good use creating beautiful images and lasting pieces of artwork.

Thanks for reading!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment